Delivery, Exchange & Refund Policy
Full Delivery Terms
- Our working hours are 10 am to 5:30 pm Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays). We will process all orders within 24 hours working hours of them being received provided it is not a weekend or bank holiday.
Our delivery rates are as follows:
For within the UK:
Second Class - Standard Delivery £3.00 - within 3-5 working days
Second Class - Recorded Delivery £3.95 - within 3-5 working days
Next Day Delivery - Recorded Delivery £11.00
Saturday Special Delivery - Recorded Delivery £22.50
For the rest of the world:
International Shipping £23.00 within 5 to 15 working days
- Orders will be sent to the delivery address that you have submitted on your order form. We cannot be held responsible if that delivery address is incorrect.
- Please note that we cannot deliver to PO boxes. (There are some delivery restrictions on where we can deliver and these will be given to you on request.)
- We aim to deliver all orders within the UK within 3 working days. Orders to the rest of the world can take anytime between 5 and 15 working days. Any delivery time scales quoted to you are indicative only. Whilst we use only reputable delivery companies we do not accept any liability for delayed delivery caused by any third party.
- Please note that we try and monitor every country's delivery service and should there be a problem in that country, we will inform the customer with some extra postal options.
Exchanges and Returns
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
If you have received a damaged parcel, please let us know immediately so that we are able to replace it. We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
To be eligible for a return or exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Any item not in its original condition, used or damaged for reasons not due to our error is not eligible for a refund or exchange.
To complete your exchange or return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please mention your order number or send back the receipt sent with your order.
To return your product for an exchange or a refund, you should mail your product(s) with proof of purchase to:
4 Dunnock House
21 Moorden Drive, West Hendon
Please also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we know we are expecting an item and can proceed with the exchange/return immediately.
You will be responsible for paying shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs to send the item to you are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary. We aim to process exchanges and returns within 48 hours of receiving them (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Once your product is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received the item. If we have not received an email from you, we will contact you by e-mail to understand what you would like the item exchanged with, or whether you would like us to process a refund.
It is important you e-mail us if you have sent products to us (for exchange or return), so that we may process exchanges/ returns as soon as possible.
For a refund, once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7 working days.
For any questions, feel free to call us between 10AM to 5PM, Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays) or you can e-mail us and we will revert back within 24 hours.
Telephone: +44 7530 728192